Welcome and Here's the Story

A few days before Thanksgiving I received an email informing me that the New York State Council on the Arts was going to fund my proposal to create a series of drawings visualizing the connection of all life through the lens of geometry. I was thrilled. I am profoundly grateful for the funding and the recognition of my work. Life's in the Balance, the project title is a continuation of a creative investigation I started many decades ago and have brought forward through the years. I will be documenting my process and progress in this blog on and my Instagram account, @kristinharrisdesign. Join me.

 Life is in the balance. Simply be aware of the oneness of things. (Lao Tzu)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life is in the Balance Drawings Have Been Completed

Exhibit Opening: Saturday, July 22 from 12-2

Drawing #1: Mullein is completed