End in Sight on Waterlilies Drawing: Just Need Some Magic


                                 Waterlilies, mixed media, 30"x30", Caran d'Ache on paper, 3.7.2023

 

The light at the end of the tunnel is in sight. What I need now is a bit of magic. I am adding fish to create a more realistic scene and adding black around the blue circles and rushes to unify the imagery.  I want to also add reflections in the water.  TBD is it pulls it all together! 

I do like the silhouette of the dragonflies. I think they would be lost other wise. 

 I want to remember that a major theme of this work/series of drawings is patterns and seeing patterns. What does that mean and how do we do it? I am pondering that question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life is in the Balance Drawings Have Been Completed

It Hit Home Working on this Drawing Today

Exhibit Opening: Saturday, July 22 from 12-2