Drawing 5:Apple Blossoms

 

Life is in the Balance_Drawing 5: Apple Blossoms

I have been delinquent in keeping the blog updated....not in drawing. (It's too much fun to stop for very long)

 Apple Blossoms with dandelion flowers and bees is a tribute to spring. I have been gaga just drifting from one flower or flowering tree to another.

 A current obsession is writing haiku. These two are appropriate to express my mood and how it is visualized in this drawing.

Still under the spell 

from one flower to the next

It's finally spring

 

Gift of renewal

Energized the whole world

The glory of spring

 

This drawing is just about finished. Thanks for your interest in my work. Learn more about my artwork to inspire careful observation of the natural world on my website, KristinHarrisDesign.com.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life is in the Balance Drawings Have Been Completed

It Hit Home Working on this Drawing Today

Drawing #1: Mullein is completed