It's All About Timing

 

                          Honeysuckle and Redwood (working title), 30"x30" mixed media

 

I went back up to Narrows Botanical Gardens yesterday to look at the honeysuckle again. I wanted information about the leaf structure that was not clear in the photos I had taken earlier.

In the brief time since the honeysuckle had grabbed my attention, the flowers had faded and it was on its way out. Wow, I never would have noticed them now. It is all about timing.

Really enjoying playing with these colors and the exuberant nature of this image or rather this plant. I do like that word, for me it does express audibly what it means. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life is in the Balance Drawings Have Been Completed

It Hit Home Working on this Drawing Today

Drawing #1: Mullein is completed