Artist's Talk September 9 from 2 - 3 at Narrows Botanical Gardens

In my beloved Chinese redwood grove at Narrows Botanical Gardens
 

Please join me on Saturday, September 9th 

from 2 - 3pm

at Narrows Botanical Gardens in Brooklyn 

for my Artist's Talk for the exhibit Life Is In the Balance

Learn about my process in making the drawings, the 40 year history of my making work that has a very similar structure in sacred geometry and radial symmetry and how my four years as a volunteer at NBG informed this project. 

Find out where each drawing's subject matter is located in the garden. I look forward to answering your questions and talking about the art and nature and visualizing the connection of all life on Earth.

 If you have questions, please contact me at krharris46@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life is in the Balance Drawings Have Been Completed

Exhibit Opening: Saturday, July 22 from 12-2

PIcture Perfect Afternoon